Price By Negotiation
If you like cottages, you will like this one!
• Built around 1910
• Polished floors
• Three good sized bedrooms
• Separate lounge with heat pump
• Updated kitchen and dining area
• Dishwasher and rangehood
• Bathroom has separate shower, vanity unit and heated towel rail
• Separate toilet
• 6x6 near new garage with a games room
• Fully fenced, easy care section
• Garden shed
• Alarm system
• DVS system
The area offers a lot with the Northwood Supa Centa, Groynes Picnic area, primary school, transport and just a short drive to the Airport. Look no further. Just move in and enjoy.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 10 Sefton Street, Belfast, Christchurch 8051
Price Price By Negotiation
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 1 Car Garaging.
Floor Area 90 m2
Listing ID TRC19662