Negotiable Over $540,000
This property should instantly appeal to first home buyers trying to get onto the property ladder or to astute investors wanting to add to their property portfolio.
Features include . . .
• Double internal access garage, with insulated door, and plenty of off-street parking for your boat or caravan
• Large open plan kitchen, dining and living area
• Heat pump, gas fire, double glazing, HRV system and ducted aircon system will all ensure that you're kept warm and cosy during the upcoming cooler months
• Gas cooking and gas hot water
• Burglar alarm system
• Master bedroom with triple robe and ensuite
• 2 Other good sized double bedrooms with double wardrobes
• Single bedroom or ideal office space
• Good hall storage
• Floor area is 180m2 (approx)
• Family sized 771m2 section (approx)
• Across the road from a well-appointed playground
The carpet has certainly seen better days however the vendor is prepared to discuss this being replaced depending on the offer received.
Being in a quiet cul de sac and just a short stroll to Rolleston Primary School and very near Rolleston's shopping centre and library makes this is a fantastic opportunity for first home buyers and and young families.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 10 Wilbur Close, Rolleston 7614
Price Negotiable Over $540,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 4 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Ensuite, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Internal Access.
Floor Area 180 m2
Land Area 771 m2
Listing ID TRC21030