Negotiable Over $569,000
Whether you are a family, couple, downsizing or looking for a place to call home, we have the one for you.
Welcome to 15 Green Street, offering you space, sun, good living areas and options to give it your own touch.
• Good sized kitchen with bay window, lots of cupboard space, breakfast bar, gas hob cooking, rangehood, pantry, waste disposer and tiled floors.
• Two living areas which are heated by a cozy wood burner, giving you warmth and comfort.
• Three good sized bedrooms with wardrobes, the main bedroom offering you a walk-in wardrobe plus dual access to the bathroom. A ranch slider opens out to the garden.
• Large bathroom with bath, separate shower, vanity, heat lamp and toilet in one.
• Separate Laundry.
• Great indoor outdoor flow with two ranch sliders leading outside to the patio, giving you a nice private area when entertaining. Great back yard for kids, pets or potential to enhance and landscape.
• Double spacious garage with loft storage and off street parking. Well fenced with a clothesline and a garden shed.
This brick and aluminium home is located in a handy area, with schools close by, shops, parks, close drive to the Rangiora Town Centre with an abundance of cafes/restaurants, supermarkets, library, Dudley Pool etc.
Great scope to enhance - You won’t want to miss this opportunity to add your own touch and make this house a lovely home.
Being currently tenanted the viewing of this property will be at the first open home only on Saturday 24th July at 2pm.
Call Karen or Kirsty Johansson anytime for more information.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Covid-19 Open Home Register. Due to industry guidelines for operating under Alert Level 2 we are required to collect contact tracing information for anyone attending any of our open homes. To speed up this process please fill in our "Covid-19 Pre-registration Form" for this property. This will avoid you needing to fill this in during the open home and reduce the risk of transmission. Please click the link below to fill in the form:Covid-19 Pre-Registration Form
Address 15 Green Street, Rangiora 7400
Price Negotiable Over $569,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Internal Access & 2 Offstreet.
Floor Area 190 m2
Land Area 550 m2
Listing ID TRC21297