Negotiable Over $799,000
If you’re looking for a thoughtfully designed home in the very sought-after location of Aidanfield then look no further. This spacious home has such a lot to offer.
Features of the property include:
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living areas
• Stunning kitchen with gas cooking and island bench / breakfast bar
• Large separate lounge with very efficient gas fire
• Double sliders doors lead out to a sun-bathed patio area ideal for the summer BBQ’s
• 2 heat-pumps to keep you warm and cosy during the cooler months
• 4 bedrooms (master with ensuite and great walk-in robe)
• Family bathroom with bath, separate shower, vanity unit
• Separate toilet with hand basin
• Separate laundry
• New carpet throughout
• Internal access double garage
• Consistent neutral colour scheme throughout
• Fantastic family friendly, low maintenance 720m2 (approx) section
This is a stunning home built after the quakes and will appeal to those seeking a foothold in the Aidanfield area. The peaceful and family-focused community is home to numerous reserves and has easy access to the various amenities offered in both Halswell and Wigram. These include the Halswell Pool and Library complex, cafes and shops.
This property should definitely be on the top of your “must see” list.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 17 Josephine Crescent, Aidanfield, Christchurch 8025
Price Negotiable Over $799,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 4 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Ensuite, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Internal Access.
Land Area 720 m2
Listing ID TRC19515