Negotiable Over $429,000
Just beautiful inside, super warm and sunny this lovely 3 Bedroom home is nestled close to walking and biking tracks, the beach as well as the shopping hub at The Palms. Immaculately presented permanent material brick home.
• 3 Light and bright bedrooms with wardrobes
• Roomy sunny living, light and bright with heat pump
• Roomy kitchen, dining and living
• Bathroom has a bath, shower and vanity
• Separate toilet
• Separate laundry
• Double garage off street parking for 3 cars
• Manicured garden and lawn and sunny paved patio
Private well fenced manicured section 607m2 (approx), with plenty of room for children and pets to run around in.
• Built: 1960’s
• House Area: 110m2 (approx)
• RV: $400,000
• Rates $2537.66
• Vendor’s Insurance: State Insurance
For further information call or text Di Clement on 027 431 4614
Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org if communicating by email please provide a contact phone number.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 39 Lake Terrace Road, Burwood, Christchurch 8061
Price Negotiable Over $429,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & 3 Offstreet.
Floor Area 110 m2
Land Area 607 m2
Listing ID TRC19876