Sun 12 Jul 2020 1:00pm to 1:30pm
OPEN HOME: Sun, 12 Jul 1:00pm - 1:30pm
If you’re looking for a stylish house in a fantastic location this “feel good” near new home is the key to happiness.
You will love:
• The modern touches including stunning tiling
• The spacious yet low maintenance outdoor entertaining area
• The close proximity to schools, shops and the extremely popular Halswell Quarry Park. It is also a very short 15 minute drive (approx) to the CBD.
The formal lounge has a stylish vibe and is very welcoming. It features:
• An attractive inbuilt gas fire
• Beautifully chosen roman blinds
• An abundance of sunlight
Through to the very spacious dining and kitchen area, which showcases a flawless indoor / outdoor environment. The kitchen will always look immaculate due to the walk in pantry and features:
• Bosch stainless steel dishwasher
• Westinghouse 5 burner gas cooktop and extra-large oven
• A generous central island enabling the cook to converse easily with guests
There are three spacious bedrooms, the master has an ensuite bathroom with extensive tiling. The walk-in robe features both shelving and railings. The other two bedrooms are serviced by a second bathroom with sleek lines and well chosen fittings. A double, internal access garage completes the picture.
The location offers so much. Halswell Primary is an easy stroll, shopping needs are covered with the supermarket and shops, cafes for your coffee fix and if you enjoy nature, the nearby Halswell Quarry is a perfect choice to unwind.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 6 Pegson Lane, Halswell, Christchurch 8025
Price Price By Negotiation
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Ensuite, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Internal Access.
Floor Area 185 m2
Land Area 562 m2
Listing ID TRC20140