Sun 29 May 2022 12:30pm to 1:00pm
Negotiable Over $559,000
OPEN HOME: Sun, 29 May 12:30pm - 1:00pm
So much on offer here.....
Proudly presenting a sun drenched three bedroom family home with great indoor out door living spaces. Our Owner has faithfully maintained the home over the last ten years.
Improvements are abundant but include
• Heat pump, woodburner, wifi wall heaters and insulation
• Predominately double glazed in 2021/22
• Two beautiful deck areas designed for views and entertaining
• 3 x organic permaculture vegetable gardens - So much produce!
• 2 x Glasshouses which flourish with natures best
• Lovely neutral colour scheme throughout
• Upgraded electrical + fibre connected
So nice to hear our Owner talking about how much they love the local bird life which includes Kereru, Tuis and loads of Fantails.
Added bonus of having direct access to Fraser's Gully Stream reserve.
Studio at rear of section for relaxing, hobbyist or storage
To request property information copy and paste:
Call Dean Today - this is a great home!
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 60 Turnbull Street, Brockville, Dunedin 9011
Price Negotiable Over $559,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking No Garaging.
Floor Area 100 m2
Land Area 932 m2
Listing ID TRC22004