Negotiable Over $689,000
This impressive home built in 2006 is robustly constructed of plaster over Hebel with full height Cluden Schist pillars framing the front entrance.
Features at a glance include:
• Superbly spacious open plan family kitchen/dining and living
• Excellent indoor/outdoor flow with direct access to the north
facing patios, perfect for al fresco dining and entertaining
• The elegant separate lounge room is accessed from both the family
room or the front entrance
• Entertainers kitchen – highly spec’d with all mod cons including
walk-in pantry and generous bench space
• There are 4 bedrooms – a double bedroom with semi ensuite
bathroom downstairs plus a further 2 doubles upstairs and a king-
sized master suite with walk-in robe and beautiful fully tiled
• A good-sized office and laundry room complete the downstairs area
while a mezzanine upstairs is ideal as a second office or a quiet
• Gas fire, heatpump and underfloor heating in the entrance and
service areas. Double glazed
• Triple car internal access garage and ample off-street parking.
Separate toilet with basin in garage
Perfectly positioned for sun and unsurpassed views on a beautifully landscaped 1700sqm (approximate) section. The gardens are a treat all year round with mature shrubs, specimen and fruit trees, raised vegetable beds, and a dry stream which has been used to great effect in the overall landscaping scheme.
This delightful property is sure to impress the most discerning buyers - families, professionals or retirees downsizing from the farm. Phone us today for further details.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 63 Osborne Road, Amberley 7410
Price Negotiable Over $689,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 4 Bedrooms
Study/Office 1 Home Office/Study
Bathrooms 1 Combined Bath/Toilet, 2 Ensuites, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 3 Car Garaging & Internal Access.
Floor Area 306 m2
Land Area 1700 m2
Listing ID TRC19388