Negotiable Over $899,000
A brick home that offers a WOW factor with the excellent internal living that you have been waiting for..
Ensure you view Sundays open home or you could miss out!
It is conveniently located over two levels with a central hallway and gorgeous staircase. It’s perfect for large families wanting internal and external space and so near local amenities.
• Two large separate family living rooms to relax and enjoy for many an hour
• An entertainers delight with the open plan kitchen, dining and bench seating plus ample storage cupboards
• The added bonus of some rooms being double glazed upstairs
• Two separate heat-pumps installed
• Four double bedrooms located upstairs, plus of course a family bathroom
• Master bedroom with ensuite and a walk through robe space
• Separate laundry room, plus a 3rd separate toilet downstairs
• Double garage with a single remote door plus iinternal access
• Private patio and courtyard areas to enjoy
• Fully fenced and gated gardens to keep your children and pets safe
• Hot water supplied via LPG
This 1990’s home being located on a generous 887m2 (approx) section complete with lawn areas and mature gardens that fully capture the open views across fields towards Saddle Hill. A perfect location being just minutes from all the local shops, cafes and supermarkets and easy access into the City.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 75 Bush Road, Mosgiel 9024
Price Negotiable Over $899,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 4 Bedrooms
Living Rooms 2 Living Rooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Ensuite, 2 Separate Toilets
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Internal Access & 2 Offstreet.
Floor Area 250 m2
Land Area 887 m2
Listing ID TRC20704