Sun 7 Mar 2021 2:00pm to 2:30pm
OPEN HOME: Sun, 7 Mar 2:00pm - 2:30pm
This executive style home offers new owners the additional space inside and out to enjoy the work my vendors have put into this property.
It is conveniently allocated over two levels with a central hallway and gorgeous staircase. It’s perfect for larger families wanting a good sized family home close to all local amenities.
• Two large separate family living rooms that offer the opportunity to relax and enjoy
• An entertainers delight with the open plan kitchen, dining and bench seating plus ample storage cupboards
• The added bonus of some rooms being double glazed upstairs
• Two separate heat-pumps installed
• Four double bedrooms located upstairs, plus of course a family bathroom
• Master bedroom with ensuite and a walk through robe space
• Separate laundry room, plus a 3rd separate toilet downstairs
• Double garage with a fabulous single remote door plus internal access
• Private patio and courtyard areas to enjoy
• Fully fenced and gated gardens to keep your children and pets safe
• Hot water now supplied via LPG
This 1990’s home being located on a generous 887m2 (approx) section complete with lawn areas and mature gardens that fully capture the open views across fields towards Saddle Hill. A perfect location being just minutes from all the local shops, cafes and supermarkets and easy access into the City.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Covid-19 Open Home Register. Due to industry guidelines for operating under Alert Level 2 we are required to collect contact tracing information for anyone attending any of our open homes. To speed up this process please fill in our "Covid-19 Pre-registration Form" for this property. This will avoid you needing to fill this in during the open home and reduce the risk of transmission. Please click the link below to fill in the form:Covid-19 Pre-Registration Form
Address 75 Bush Road, Mosgiel 9024
Price By Negotiation
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 4 Bedrooms
Living Rooms 2 Living Rooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Ensuite, 2 Separate Toilets
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Internal Access & 2 Offstreet.
Floor Area 250 m2
Land Area 887 m2
Listing ID TRC20704