Sun 31 Oct 2021 1:00pm to 1:30pm
Negotiable Over $675,000
OPEN HOME: Sun, 31 Oct 1:00pm - 1:30pm
The current owners have made an amazing transformation inside and out with the access down the private driveway offering ample car parking spaces.
• Double glazed windows have been installed
• A handy sun kissed sun-room allows easy access inside
• Lovely custom made kitchen supplied with appliances
• The centrally located bathroom with corner shower unit vanity and toilet
* The bonus of hot water supplied via LPG
• Excellent storage cupboards in the main hallway
• A floor mounted heat-pump, plus a heat transfer system
• Light and airy decor throughout
• A separate laundry room with easy access onto the deck area
• Outside has a large work-shop plus two additional sheds
The private garden has a paved area and raised vegetable beds with low maintenance.
A very popular location with easy access to all shops, amenities and transport links into City.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Covid-19 Open Home Register. Due to industry guidelines for operating under Alert Level 2 we are required to collect contact tracing information for anyone attending any of our open homes. To speed up this process please fill in our "Covid-19 Pre-registration Form" for this property. This will avoid you needing to fill this in during the open home and reduce the risk of transmission. Please click the link below to fill in the form:Covid-19 Pre-Registration Form
Address 141 Macandrew Road, South Dunedin, Dunedin 9012
Price Negotiable Over $675,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Living Rooms 1 Living Room
Bathrooms 1 Combined Bath/Toilet
Parking 2 Offstreet.
Floor Area 120 m2
Land Area 508 m2
Listing ID TRC21521