Sat 28 May 2022 12:30pm to 1:00pm
Negotiable Over $699,000
OPEN HOME: Sat, 28 May 12:30pm - 1:00pm
Private secure and sunny . Beautifully maintained and presented. Close to CBD, Tower Junction, and The Lincoln Road Hub.
• Delightful, open plan living/dining / kitchen with stacking sliders opens sun trapped private courtyard
• Modern quality kitchen with quality appliances.
• Three light and bright bedrooms with wardrobes.
. Master with WIR and ensuite
• Bathroom with shower over bath, vanity and toilet
• Internal double garage off street parking
Private landscaped patio to enjoy. So close to The Barrington Mall and The Colombo with restaurants, cafes and shops. This lovely home will have all your senses buzzing! The owner has a new project to move onto, so take the time to view this 119m2(approx.) sensation.
• RV: $470,000, Rates: $3166.32
• Bosch under bench oven, Bosch dishwasher, Bosch cooktop, rangehood, under floor heating in tiled bathrooms, heat pump, garage door opener and remote.
• Stria cladding, EZpanel system, colour steel roof
• Zone: TC2 – Green
• Insurance: State Insurance
• Built: 2017
• House Area: 119m2 (approx.)
• Land Area: 240m2 (approx.)
To request property information copy and paste:
For further information call or text Di Clement on 0274 314 614. Alternatively email email@example.com if communicating by email please provide a contact ph number.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 5/68 Ward Street, Addington, Christchurch 8024
Price Negotiable Over $699,000
Type Residential - Town House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Combined Bath/Toilet, 1 Ensuite
Parking 2 Car Garaging.
Land Area 240 m2
Listing ID TRC22016