Sat 18 Jan 2020 2:00pm to 2:30pm
Negotiable Over $378,000
OPEN HOME: Sat, 18 Jan 2:00pm - 2:30pm
Deadline Sale : All offers presented by 5pm Wednesday 29th January 2020
Handy to The Colombo, Barrington Mall, Beckenham shops, local schools and the City. Immaculately presented permanent material unit, built in the 1970’s, Summerhill Stone with single glazed aluminium joinery.
• Kitchen with rangehood, x2 dishdrawer - dishwasher, good bench and bench space with dining table
• Roomy living opening to conservatory with space and light looking to the garden
• Pretty private garden setting, outside patio and pergola
• 3 double bedrooms with built in robes
• Bathroom has shower and double basin vanity
• Separate toilet and laundry in garden shed
• Double garage with off street parking
• Cashmere High Zone
• Land Area: TC2 - Green/Yellow
• Legal Description: Lot 9 DP37150, Flat 2 DP40504 and Garage2 DP40504
• RV: $360,000
• Rates: $2341.69
• Vendor’s Insurance: AMI
• House and Garage Size: 148m2 (approx)
* Please Note: The conservatory and double garage are not on the Flat plan *
For further information call or text Di Clement on 0274 314 614
Alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org if communicating by email please provide a contact phone number.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 10B Karen Lane, Beckenham, Christchurch 8023
Price Negotiable Over $378,000
Type Residential - Unit
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging.
Floor Area 148 m2
Listing ID TRC19635