Negotiable Over $499,000
This is your opportunity to own a fantastic home in such a sought after location. Refreshed and rejuvenated providing a haven for families, first home buyers and investors. Zoned for Burnside High School and Merrin Primary School.
• Light and airy and immaculately presented in a crisp white palette, with new carpets and tiles
• Updated functional kitchen and open plan dining and sun filled spacious living
• Year round comfort with a heat pump and insulation in ceiling and under floor
• Three sizeable bedrooms, including two with ample built-in robes
• Fabulous fully tiled bathroom and separate toilet
• The North facing covered patio is perfect for outdoor entertaining or just relaxing in the sun
• Large single garage and workshop area and good off street parking
• The 610 sqm (approx) section is fully fenced and private, providing a secure place for children and pets to play
• Established easy care gardens and manicured extensive lawns complete the picture
So convenient with both Avonhead Mall a short stroll away and the Bush Inn Shopping Centre within easy reach. The educational opportunities are just as impressive, Burnside High School and Merrin Primary School closeby and Canterbury University in the vicinity.
Act quickly. Be at the Open Home - Saturday and Sunday 3.00 – 3.30pm.
To request property information copy and paste:
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 1 Brookby Crescent, Avonhead, Christchurch 8042
Price Negotiable Over $499,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Living Rooms 1 Living Room
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 1 Car Garaging & Lockup & 1 Offstreet.
Floor Area 110 m2
Land Area 610 m2
Listing ID TRC20535