This lovely home would be ideally suited to a broad range of buyers including first home buyers and investors.
• Double internal access garage with laundry
• New carpet throughout
• New bathroom vanities
• Large open plan kitchen, dining and living area
• Heat pump and HRV system to keep you warm and cosy during the
upcoming cooler months
• Gas cooking and gas hot water
• Burglar alarm system
• Master bedroom with triple robe and ensuite
• 2 other good sized double bedrooms with double wardrobes
• Single bedroom or ideal office space
• Good hall storage
• Floor area is 180m2 (approx.)
• Family sized 771m2 section (approx.)
Across the road from a well-appointed playground and close to the new library with a great café.
Houses in this location have been selling very quickly. So don’t delay, make sure this is at the top of your ‘must see’ list.
To request property information copy and paste:
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 10 Wilbur Close, Rolleston 7614
Price By Negotiation
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Ensuite, 1 Separate Toilet
Study/Office 1 Home Office/Study
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Internal Access.
Floor Area 180 m2
Land Area 771 m2
Listing ID TRC22048