Negotiable Over $449,000
If you’re looking to get onto the property ladder and into your first home, then this could be the ideal property for you.
Features of this home include:
• Pellet fire and night-store heater to keep you warm and cosy during the cooler winter months
• 3 Spacious bedrooms
• Open plan kitchen, dining, living area
• Neutral décor
• Modern kitchen with great views of backyard
• Fully fenced with dolls house and garden shed
• Double garage plus workshop
• Great driveway ideal for parking and children riding their bikes
• 2 Bathrooms
• Upstairs bedroom with excellent views
• Great storage throughout the home
• Situated for all day sun, lovely verandah great for enjoying the sun
Being just a short drive to the Halswell shopping centre, Halswell Pool and Library and also Oaklands Primary School makes this an ideal family home.
Properties like this are usually snapped up quickly so make sure you visit the open home on the weekend.
PLEASE NOTE: No viewings before the open home. Will not be sold prior.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 101 Dunbars Road, Halswell, Christchurch 8025
Price Negotiable Over $449,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Combined Bath/Toilet, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Lockup.
Floor Area 130 m2
Land Area 665 m2
Listing ID TRC19492