Negotiable Over $529,000
A family home that has the advantage of being just a few minutes walk to the lovely beach and Esplanade with an array of cafes and restaurants.
* Large shed in garden with power and windows.
* Eco friendly with solar power to supply electricity
* Updated kitchen with appliances and units
* Open plan living with patio doors on deck and gardens
* Two large double bedrooms having lovely ornate ceilings
* Family bathroom plus a outside second toilet
* Enclosed porch and large hallway
* Wood - burner and heat-pump installed
* Useful separate laundry that could be utilised more
* Aluminium windows throughout
* Private fenced garden that backs onto St Clair school
* Hot water supplied by LPG
The property is fully fenced with off street parking.
This is priced at the right money for you to purchase in the sought after St Clair location and further enhance this home.
There is only one, so grab it..
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Covid-19 Open Home Register. Due to industry guidelines for operating under Alert Level 2 we are required to collect contact tracing information for anyone attending any of our open homes. To speed up this process please fill in our "Covid-19 Pre-registration Form" for this property. This will avoid you needing to fill this in during the open home and reduce the risk of transmission. Please click the link below to fill in the form:Covid-19 Pre-Registration Form
Address 103 Hargest Crescent, Saint Clair, Dunedin 9012
Price Negotiable Over $529,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Combined Bath/Toilet, 1 Separate Toilet
Floor Area 140 m2
Land Area 521 m2
Listing ID TRC19750