Negotiable Over $429,000
Nestled in a quiet family friendly cul-de-sac this rear 1990’s brick townhouse will appeal to many. Ideal for retirees and first home buyers. Beautifully presented the home delivers sun filled spacious family living in a tranquil setting.
• Three genuine double bedrooms with built-in robes
• Open plan kitchen, dining and spacious living
• Seamless flow to a private and sun drenched outdoor entertaining area
• Manicured lawn and established easycare garden provide a secure sanctuary
• Full family bathroom plus a separate toilet
• Year round comfort is ensured with a home ventilation system and a heatpump
• The double internal access garage includes the laundry and there is ample off street parking
• Land TC2. Securely fenced for pets and children
• Raised vegetable beds, garden irrigation and garden shed
If convenience and lifestyle are high on your list, you will be instantly impressed by this central location within walking distance to the beach, with a golf course, bike tracks and reserves closeby.
The addition of the new QE2 and almost completed construction of Shirley Boys and Avonside Girls High Schools will secure your children’s future education. Rawhiti Primary an easy stroll away.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Covid-19 Open Home Register. Due to industry guidelines for operating under Alert Level 2 we are required to collect contact tracing information for anyone attending any of our open homes. To speed up this process please fill in our "Covid-19 Pre-registration Form" for this property. This will avoid you needing to fill this in during the open home and reduce the risk of transmission. Please click the link below to fill in the form:Covid-19 Pre-Registration Form
Address 10A Manly Place, North New Brighton, Christchurch 8083
Price Negotiable Over $429,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Living Rooms 1 Living Room
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Internal Access.
Floor Area 150 m2
Listing ID TRC18794