* Deadline Sale Brought Forward *
All offers now presented 3.00pm Thursday 8th October 2020.
Perfectly positioned at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac and bordering a quiet reserve. This fantastic brick property in a desirable neighbourhood presents an opportunity to enjoy a spacious comfortable home, designed to capture maximum sun.
This will appeal to buyers from all ages and stages:
• Three genuine double bedrooms, including the main with walk-in-robe and ensuite
• The well-appointed kitchen has ample storage and is bathed in morning sunlight
• Dining and adjoining living spaces flow seamlessly out to a sun soaked patio and a private sheltered garden. Such a fabulous setting to entertain family and friends and ideal for summer BBQ’s
• Year round comfort ensured with double glazing, DVS system, two nitestores and a heatpump
• The family bathroom comprises a bath and shower with a separate toilet adjacent.
• Ample storage throughout including the laundry with further cupboard space
• Double garage with internal access and off street parking
• Delightful established garden on 546 sqm (approx) section, with raised plots for summer vegetables and herbs
• Within walking distance to shops, pool, Library, Halswell domain and buses
• The majority of the furniture can be sold with the house
Our owners are now overseas and want sold. Don’t hesitate,be at the open home Saturday and Sunday 3.00 – 3.30pm.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Covid-19 Open Home Register. Due to industry guidelines we are required to collect contact tracing information for anyone attending our open home. Please fill in our "Covid-19 Pre-registration Form" for this property. This will avoid you needing to fill this in during the open home and reduce the risk of transmission. Please click the link below to fill in the form:
Covid-19 Pre-Registration Form
Address 11 Elmslie Grove, Halswell, Christchurch 8025
Price Deadline Sale, 8 Oct 2020 3:00pm
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Living Rooms 1 Living Room
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Ensuite, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Internal Access & 2 Offstreet.
Floor Area 188 m2
Land Area 546 m2
Listing ID TRC20416