Another SOLD with happy vendors and purchasers.
If you have been dreaming of owning a cosy warm home that offers natural views towards Leith Valley Scenic Reserve and its variety of local birdlife then this could fit the bill.
Constructed in 2015 by a local builder this warm insulated home occupies a sunny and elevated location and low maintenance gardens..
The property offers new owners the following...
* Double glazed throughout
* Three double bedrooms each with wardrobes
* Open plan living, kitchen and dining
* Wall mounted heat-pump
* Insulated to modern standards
* Bathroom with vanity and corner shower
* Separate toilet, plus separate laundry and storage room
* Private elevated deck space looking northwards
* Off street parking plus a useful storage shed
Only 7 minutes drive from the University and is excellent for the outdoor type with a variety of walks and cycle tracks on your doorstep.
The local no 3 bus to drop you into the city.
Access via a short gravel road with slight incline.
Visit Total Realty website for more information
* Please note the property is currently on a periodic tenancy.
Note the next advertised open home with parking for open homes from Fulton Road and walk up driveway.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 11 Fulton Road, Glenleith, Dunedin 9010
Price By Negotiation
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking Not Specified
Floor Area 90 m2
Land Area 911 m2
Listing ID TRC20641