Negotiable Over $715,000
Pride Of Ownership
Enquiries over $715,000
Occupying a prized position on a quiet street close to a host of amenities, this lovely Northwood home is on the market for the first time since it was built by Horncastle homes.
• Open plan living areas with outdoor flow to the established easy care garden
• Three double bedrooms including the master with en-suite and walk in robe
• Smart modern kitchen with a gas hob, wall oven and dishwasher
• Ceiling ducted air conditioning
• Double glazed windows plus an alarm system
• Reticulated gas
• Good storage
• LED lights
• Undertile heating in the kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
• Double internal access auto garage / pull down attic space
See the difference pride of ownership makes.
Close to the fabulous local supermarket, post shop and all the amenities at the Northwood Supa Centre and situated in popular Northwood with easy access to the city.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Covid-19 Open Home Register. Due to industry guidelines for operating under Alert Level 2 we are required to collect contact tracing information for anyone attending any of our open homes. To speed up this process please fill in our "Covid-19 Pre-registration Form" for this property. This will avoid you needing to fill this in during the open home and reduce the risk of transmission. Please click the link below to fill in the form:Covid-19 Pre-Registration Form
Address 11 Mahlet Street, Northwood , Christchurch 8051
Price Negotiable Over $715,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Ensuite, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Internal Access.
Floor Area 160 m2
Land Area 411 m2
Listing ID TRC20961