Negotiable Over $535,000
Behind the lovely street facade is a very tempting home which is hard to resist and one you won’t want to miss out on.
Immaculate presentation starts at the front door and continues right throughout the property.
The lucky new owners can enjoy:
• A very spacious lounge with a nice view through the tinted picture window
• An entertaining courtyard (semi covered) leading from the living space
• A beautiful kitchen with so many drawers, a pantry and quality appliances
• A really generous main bedroom with fantastic wardrobe space
• Two other double bedrooms for peaceful slumber
• Well appointed bathroom and separate toilet
• Efficient Masport log burner to warm the home in winter
• A laundry with storage space and room for a small fridge
If you are already in love with this home, you must inspect the back garden. It really is amazing with an expanse of lawn, a lovely blossom tree beside a cute brick area for relaxation, a tucked away wood shed, garden shed and a vegetable patch.
Homes of such a high calibre are being snapped up quickly and I can assure you this will suit a wide range of buyers looking for a lovingly cared for home like this one! Ensure you visit an open home as you won’t want to be disappointed.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Covid-19 Open Home Register. Due to industry guidelines for operating under Alert Level 2 we are required to collect contact tracing information for anyone attending any of our open homes. To speed up this process please fill in our "Covid-19 Pre-registration Form" for this property. This will avoid you needing to fill this in during the open home and reduce the risk of transmission. Please click the link below to fill in the form:Covid-19 Pre-Registration Form
Address 11 Roydon Drive, Templeton, Christchurch 8042
Price Negotiable Over $535,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Internal Access.
Floor Area 200 m2
Land Area 803 m2
Listing ID TRC20482