Negotiable Over $459,000
Very happy vendors and purchasers
This home represents an excellent opportunity for the active buyers wanting to buy their next home soon.
This low maintenance home ( 92m2 approx ) built in 2005 and is proudly located on this private and elevated sunny section.
* Three bedrooms all with wardrobes
* Open plan living with wall mounted heat-pump
* Kitchen with pantry and overlooking rear section
* Family bathroom shower, plus a separate toilet alongside
* Elevated deck and balcony space
* Separate single garage with remote door
* Aluminium windows and ranch sliders onto deck
* Off street parking for two cars
* Under floor storage beneath the property property
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Covid-19 Open Home Register. Due to industry guidelines for operating under Alert Level 2 we are required to collect contact tracing information for anyone attending any of our open homes. To speed up this process please fill in our "Covid-19 Pre-registration Form" for this property. This will avoid you needing to fill this in during the open home and reduce the risk of transmission. Please click the link below to fill in the form:Covid-19 Pre-Registration Form
Address 111 Mulford Street, Concord, Dunedin 9018
Price Negotiable Over $459,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Living Rooms 1 Living Room
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 1 Car Garaging.
Floor Area 92 m2
Land Area 893 m2
Listing ID TRC19979