Negotiable Over $595,000
This house has come a long way from when it was originally built over 100 years ago and was Rangiora’s first maternity home to the modern liveable home it is today.
From the low maintenance exterior cladding to the rewiring, new plumbing the inclusion of modern appliances and excellent chattels all the improvements have been completed with the aim of retaining as much character as possible.
With 3 double bedrooms (master has an ensuite) and open plan living the home is light and bright and kept warm throughout with log fire, heat pump and HRV.
At the centre of the home is the kitchen which provides an abundance of pantry, drawer and cupboard space, expansive bench top and island worktop which doubles as a breakfast bar.
• Gas cook top and hot water
• Outside access from living area to a wide private sheltered, sunny deck which is an excellent extension for summer entertaining
• Double garage plus sealed driveway offers extra off street parking
• Section is securely fenced for children and pets
• Strategically located in close proximity to primary schools, bus, aquatic centre and main street shopping.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 123 King Street, Rangiora 7400
Price Negotiable Over $595,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Living Rooms 1 Living Room
Bathrooms 1 Combined Bath/Toilet, 1 Ensuite
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Lockup.
Floor Area 120 m2
Land Area 711 m2
Listing ID TRC21214