Negotiable Over $450,000
A very popular location that backs onto Forbury Road and within easy walking distance of local schools and St Clair Esplanade and cafes now open.
Viewing is essential on this property which boasts three double bedrooms and relaxed open plan living.
* Recently professionally painted inside and out
* Open plan living and new kitchen complete with appliances
* Three excellent sized double bedrooms
* Modern bathroom with corner shower and vanity unit
* New electrical wiring, new plumbing and plenty of insulation
* Separate laundry and bonus 2nd toilet
* Two wall mounted heat-pumps to keep you toasty
* Gorgeous ornate ceilings in this light and airy home
* Sun kissed entrance hallway with DVS control unit
* Landscaped gardens plus handy deck area
* Two outside storage sheds
* Gated driveway plus off street parking
This gorgeous family home having recently undergone a major transformation and viewing is essential to fully appreciate what's on offer.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Covid-19 Open Home Register. Due to industry guidelines for operating under Alert Level 2 we are required to collect contact tracing information for anyone attending any of our open homes. To speed up this process please fill in our "Covid-19 Pre-registration Form" for this property. This will avoid you needing to fill this in during the open home and reduce the risk of transmission. Please click the link below to fill in the form:Covid-19 Pre-Registration Form
Address 124 Fitzroy Street, Forbury, Dunedin 9012
Price Negotiable Over $450,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Offstreet.
Floor Area 110 m2
Land Area 409 m2
Listing ID TRC20010