Negotiable Over $619,000
• Located within easy walk of town centre and High School
• Spacious 918m2 (approx) section with plenty of off street parking
• Sound 1960’s 3 bedroom home
• Open plan living which includes spacious approx 3m x 10m sunroom suitable for a multitude of uses and the perfect space between indoor and outdoor living
• Morning sun and solar tube in kitchen
• Double sized tiled shower in bathroom
• Logfire, heat transfer system and heat pump
• Excellent linen storage
• Separate laundry
• Separate toilet
• Private outdoor patio
• Garden shed, greenhouse and wood storage
• Double garage plus workshop
• Private, well fenced section safe for children or dog
• Room for boat, caravan or extra vehicles
• Plenty of potential for a keen gardener
This is an excellent family home and early possession is possible.
Under the new COVID-19 Traffic Red Light Framework Vaccine Passes are not required for this Open Home. Please be aware that this Open Home may have people with and without Vaccine Passes in attendance. There is a maximum of 25 people able to attend. We ask that people follow the salesperson's guidelines if you are planning to attend the Open Home as your health and safety is extremely important to us.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 124 Kippenberger Avenue, Rangiora 7400
Price Negotiable Over $619,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Living Rooms 1 Living Room
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Lockup.
Floor Area 110 m2
Land Area 918 m2
Listing ID TRC21809