Negotiable Over $589,000
Looking for a home that allows you to free up time and live a relaxed lifestyle? This lovely property will do just that.
Being low maintenance with sparkling presentation, this 3-bedroom property has so much going for it. For a start, it is sited on a lovely corner section in a very nice peaceful area of Prebbleton, where all the neighbouring properties are kept in pristine condition.
What this home offers you is:
• An airy open plan living space with bifold doors to a sunny patio
• A lovely kitchen with a central island and quality Bosch appliances
• Three restful bedrooms ensuring a good night’s sleep
• The main bedroom has an ensuite and a walk-in robe
• A second bathroom and separate toilet with hand basin
• Close proximity to the very popular and sought after Prebbleton Primary School
Prebbleton Village is within walking distance and covers most of your everyday needs. It is a friendly close-knit community and is within an easy drive to Lincoln, Christchurch City and Hornby Hub. Who wouldn’t want to live in such an environment in a great home that has such a welcoming feel?
Ensure you visit this property at an open home or phone me for information. You won’t be disappointed.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 13 Bellvue Drive, Prebbleton 7604
Price Negotiable Over $589,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Ensuite, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Internal Access.
Floor Area 175 m2
Land Area 501 m2
Listing ID TRC20551