Negotiable Over $669,000
Whether you are a small family, professional couple or retired this three bedroom warm and secure home is sure to attract interest with the easy-care nature of the property.
• Brick exterior and double glazed
• Sun drenched kitchen, dining and living with 3 sliding doors opening out to the patio, great for entertaining
• 3 double bedrooms with built in wardrobes and all with shutter blinds
• Heating of the home consists of a heat pump and wall heater
• Full bathroom – bath, vanity, shower and heat lamp
• Separate toilet with a hand basin
• Large double internal access garage with laundry
This light and bright home is a real delight, the open plan kitchen will meet all your needs with a breakfast bar, dishwasher, rangehood, oven, good amount of cupboards and electric hob.
The living area is drenched in sun with great indoor outdoor flow
to the outdoor patio.
The rear garden has potential to add your own touch or be left as is for carefree living.
Situated in the popular Silverstream Subdivision with shops, cafes and the park just a short stroll away plus a short drive to the Kaiapoi Town Centre and Rangiora for all your shopping needs.
This is the perfect spot to create happy family living.
This delightful yet easy-care home will be snapped up fast.
Contact Kirsty or Karen Johansson for more information today or we will see you at the open home.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 13 Hayson Drive, Kaiapoi 7630
Price Negotiable Over $669,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Internal Access.
Floor Area 150 m2
Land Area 337 m2
Listing ID TRC22479