You will love the location here in Abbotsford.
A fantastic home so close to schools, shops and cafes.
• Three good sized bedrooms
• Large living area - woodburner & heatpump
• Kitchen/dining area with stunning views
- Bathroom with bath + shower, vanity & toilet
• Bonus utility room or hobby area
• Off street parking + garden shed
• Super large storage underneath the home
• Lovely gardens and plenty of room for children
The home has great bones and offers so much for the 1st home buyer or perhaps someone downsizing.
Call Dean today
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Covid-19 Open Home Register. Due to industry guidelines for operating under Alert Level 2 we are required to collect contact tracing information for anyone attending any of our open homes. To speed up this process please fill in our "Covid-19 Pre-registration Form" for this property. This will avoid you needing to fill this in during the open home and reduce the risk of transmission. Please click the link below to fill in the form:Covid-19 Pre-Registration Form
Address 13 Paterson Street, Abbotsford, Dunedin 9018
Price By Negotiation
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Combined Bath/Toilet
Parking 1 Carport.
Floor Area 120 m2
Land Area 518 m2
Listing ID TRC20356