Negotiable Over $629,000
It's hard to find, a spacious three bedroom home plus a separate studio nestled on 1,247m2 (approx) of established grounds. All this and only a short drive to Barrington Mall. A quality home designed for those who appreciate the lifestyle this unique home has to offer.
• Tinted double glazing
• Built in smoke detectors
• LED lights in the living and bathroom
• Spacious open plan living with a logburner on a wetback
• Study nook with a camera security system
• Fibre broadband
• 250 litre mains hot water tank
• Cafe style bi-fold windows by the dining table
• Sliding doors lead out to the deck
• Heat transfer and HRV system plus a heatpump
• Well appointed modern kitchen
• Double oven, dishdrawer, ceramic hob and rangehood
• Main bathroom updated approx three years ago with a double sized shower all tiled over wetline gib board
• Separate studio with Sky, phone and power
• Lovely established garden with an Aviary and sandpit plus a big lawn
• Fabulous hardwood deck approx 50m2
• Large double garage with a drive through to a large pad, perfect for washing cars / bikes or a boat
• Twin carport plus ample off street parking
• Artesian well
• Securely gated
• Great location on the edge of Halswell with a semi rural feel
• Potential to subdivide as now its residential zoning
• Wood shed and garden shed
Please note floor area is 130m2 (approx) not 110m2.
Too much to mention here but viewing will not disappoint.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 136 Sutherlands Road, Halswell, Christchurch 8025
Price Negotiable Over $629,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Living Rooms 2 Living Rooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & 2 Carport.
Floor Area 130 m2
Land Area 1247 m2
Listing ID TRC20463