Negotiable Over $719,000
Very happy vendors who saved thousands by selling with Total Realty.
Spacious three bed home on located on the popular Highland Park development in Mosgiel.
This immaculate three bedroom boasts 208m2 (approx) of internal space, plus a fully enclosed section that is ideal for those wanting extra storage space outside.
• Two living areas with easy outside access via patio doors
• A super modern kitchen with walk-in pantry and appliances
• Family bathroom, plus separate toilet alongside
• Master bedroom with en-suite and walk-in robe
• Two heat pumps, plus underfloor heating in both bathrooms
• Enclosed entrance hallway
• Private patio area with lawns enclosed by fencing
This home was built during 2015 and offers all extra features you would expect from a modern home.
* NOTE - a conditional contract is currently in place so contact me to register interest or obtain more details.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Covid-19 Open Home Register. Due to industry guidelines for operating under Alert Level 2 we are required to collect contact tracing information for anyone attending any of our open homes. To speed up this process please fill in our "Covid-19 Pre-registration Form" for this property. This will avoid you needing to fill this in during the open home and reduce the risk of transmission. Please click the link below to fill in the form:Covid-19 Pre-Registration Form
Address 14 Ayrshire Drive, Mosgiel 9024
Price Negotiable Over $719,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Living Rooms 2 Living Rooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Ensuite, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & 2 Offstreet.
Floor Area 208 m2
Land Area 746 m2
Listing ID TRC19486