Negotiable Over $719,000
There is an opportunity to view and purchase this home Sunday - but be quick and cashed up to buy.
A fabulous opportunity to purchase this fabulous home on the popular Highland Park development.
This immaculate three bedroom boasts 208m2 (approx) of internal space, plus a fully enclosed section that is ideal for those wanting extra storage space outside.
• Two living areas with easy outside access via patio doors
• A super modern kitchen with walk-in pantry and appliances
• Family bathroom, plus separate toilet alongside
• Master bedroom with en-suite and walk-in robe
• Two heat pumps, plus underfloor heating in both bathrooms
• Enclosed entrance hallway
• Private patio area with lawns enclosed by fencing
This home was built during 2015 and offers all extra features you would expect from a modern home.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 14 Ayrshire Drive, Mosgiel 9024
Price Negotiable Over $719,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Ensuite, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & 2 Offstreet.
Floor Area 208 m2
Land Area 746 m2
Listing ID TRC19486