Negotiable Over $579,000
Perfect for families and entertaining, this home is designed to maximise space and sun. The open plan living, dining and kitchen area is the centre of the home and offers a great outlook onto the easy-care section. With four double bedrooms, a family bathroom and ensuite, the house combines great functionality with a stylish feel.
• LED Lighting throughout
• Separate lounge
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen
• Log fire and heat pump to keep you warm and cosy during the cooler winter months
• Entertainers kitchen with quality Bosch appliances, plumbed fridge space, walk in pantry, stone bench top
• 4 spacious bedrooms. The master bedroom is complete with walk in robe, well-appointed ensuite and sliding doors leading out to a sunny deck
• From the kitchen, dining area there are stacking sliders opening out to a large deck area where you can enjoy your early morning cuppa or summer entertaining with your friends and family
• Separate laundry
• Double internal access garage
The house has been well positioned on the section and you will be able to take full advantage of the secure and private space that is on offer and its fabulous orientation for the sun. Overall, this is a very appealing and thoughtfully designed property in a great location and viewing is highly recommended. This will be popular!
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 14 Reuben Avenue, Rolleston 7615
Price Negotiable Over $579,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 4 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Ensuite, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging.
Land Area 652 m2
Listing ID TRC19234