Negotiable Over $649,000
This must be top of your list if you are wanting to move into your next home before Christmas.
The current owners have made an amazing transformation inside and out and all the work is done.
Plus, easy access down the private driveway offering ample car parking spaces.
Quality homes such as this are rarely available so call me today for more details.
• Double glazed windows have been installed
• A handy sun kissed sun-room allows easy access inside
• Lovely custom made kitchen supplied with appliances
• The centrally located bathroom with corner shower unit vanity and toilet
* The bonus of hot water supplied via LPG
• Excellent storage cupboards in the main hallway
• A floor mounted heat-pump, plus a heat transfer system
• Light and airy decor throughout
• A separate laundry room with easy access onto the deck area
• Outside has a large work-shop plus two additional sheds
The private garden has a paved area and raised vegetable beds with low maintenance.
A very popular location with easy access to all shops, amenities and transport links into City.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Covid-19 Open Home Register. Due to industry guidelines we are required to collect contact tracing information for anyone attending our open home. Please fill in our "Covid-19 Pre-registration Form" for this property. This will avoid you needing to fill this in during the open home and reduce the risk of transmission. Please click the link below to fill in the form:
Covid-19 Pre-Registration Form
Address 141 Macandrew Road, South Dunedin, Dunedin 9012
Price Negotiable Over $649,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Living Rooms 1 Living Room
Bathrooms 1 Combined Bath/Toilet
Parking 2 Offstreet.
Floor Area 120 m2
Land Area 508 m2
Listing ID TRC21521