Negotiable Over $479,000
More very happy vendors and very happy first time buyers.
On entering this lovely home the first time it gave me a WOW with its presentation both inside and the large rear section.
It has been tastefully updated and extremely well cared for throughout.
* Fully updated kitchen with quality units
* Relaxed open plan living with french doors out onto garden
* Modern tiled bathroom with wet floor shower
* Two heat-pumps plus HRV system
* Three double bedrooms plus separate laundry
* Covered deck area opens out onto mature gardens
* Single garage plus good off street parking
* Recently re-roofed and electrics updated
* Separate large laundry room
* Lawn, veggie patch, storage shed and glass house
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Covid-19 Open Home Register. Due to industry guidelines for operating under Alert Level 2 we are required to collect contact tracing information for anyone attending any of our open homes. To speed up this process please fill in our "Covid-19 Pre-registration Form" for this property. This will avoid you needing to fill this in during the open home and reduce the risk of transmission. Please click the link below to fill in the form:Covid-19 Pre-Registration Form
Address 148 Melbourne Street, South Dunedin, Dunedin 9012
Price Negotiable Over $479,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Combined Bath/Toilet
Parking Not Specified
Floor Area 110 m2
Land Area 643 m2
Listing ID TRC19757