Negotiable Over $549,000
No. 15 Greenlaw Street is located within the very sought-after Rosemerryn development. Situated on an easy-care 440m2 (approx) site this lovely 4 years old 3-bedroom home will appeal to young families, first home buyers wanting to get onto the property ladder, astute investors wanting to add to their portfolio and those looking to downsize.
• The hub of the home is the open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area making it ideal for those who love to entertain
• Sliders lead out to the very sunny deck area. This space is perfect for the summer BBQ’s with family and friends
• Bright and sunny well-appointed kitchen with stone bench top and top of range Fisher and Paykel appliances including integrated dish drawers, induction cooktop and self-cleaning oven
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite with under-floor heating
• 2 more double bedrooms each with double wardrobes
• Family bathroom with bath, separate shower, vanity unit and under-floor heating
• Double, internal access garage
• Fully fenced making it safe and secure for kids and pets to play
Being located next to a reserve where the kids can run around and kick a football or ride their bikes. This lovely home has been crafted to a high standard by Mike Greer Homes.
You had better be quick to place your best offer on this one as we certainly don’t expect it to be on the market for long.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 15 Greenlaw Street, Lincoln 7608
Price Negotiable Over $549,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Combined Bath/Toilet, 1 Ensuite
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Internal Access.
Floor Area 154 m2
Land Area 440 m2
Listing ID TRC20797