Negotiable Over $289,000
Whether you are a first home buyer or simply want a place to call home then you must see this charming turn of the century cottage. While it has been updated over the years there is so much scope to further enhance this quaint little home with a tranquil secret garden.
• Two generous double bedrooms with built-in robes
• Spacious sun filled living opening out to a paved area
• Functional kitchen with ample storage
• New bathroom includes new plumbing
• Separate Toilet
• New hot water cylinder
• Winter warmth ensured with a new heatpump and insulation in ceiling and underfloor
• New carpet and vinyl throughout
• Garaging for two cars, plus carport, along with a studio and glasshouse
• The secret garden will delight with fruit trees bearing plums, lemons, apples, pears and peaches
• Fully fenced 531sqm (approx) section
This is a slice of history which must be viewed to be appreciated. Just move in and simply enjoy. Add value with improvements as time and money allows. Don’t miss this opportunity.
Such a handy location, with Eastgate Shopping Centre and the CBD in easy reach.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 16 Edmonds Street, Woolston, Christchurch 8062
Price Negotiable Over $289,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 2 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & 1 Carport & 2 Offstreet.
Floor Area 85 m2
Land Area 531 m2
Listing ID TRC19919