Negotiable Over $499,000
This property is wanting new owners soon...call me.
Andersons Bay awaits the one buyer who is lucky enough to buy this 1960's robust home that is located on a mature and sunny section.
Move in straight away if you wish as my vendors wanting a quick settlement.
The property offers easy access to local schools and is just a few minutes drive or cycle into the CBD via easy cycle routes.
The property comprises..
* Separate living with gas fire to keep you cosy and warm
* Polished wood flooring in kitchen and dining room
* Bathroom with shower over bath and vanity plus hot water supplied via LPG
* Light and airy kitchen with good storage
* Heat-pump plus DVS system in hallway
* Single garage with remote control door
* Laundry and extra storage in basement
* Fenced and level private sunny rear section
* Good off street parking and mature gardens
A perfect home for a couple or young family wanting Andersons Bay - there is only one.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 16 Every Street, Andersons Bay, Dunedin 9013
Price Negotiable Over $499,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Living Rooms 1 Living Room
Bathrooms 1 Combined Bath/Toilet
Parking 1 Car Garaging & 2 Offstreet.
Floor Area 90 m2
Land Area 567 m2
Listing ID TRC20011