Negotiable Over $559,000
This substantial 1980’s home is situated in a quiet tree lined street, in a sought-after location within close proximity to Canterbury University, College of Education and schools.
A fantastic opportunity for families, to purchase an affordable home with packed with potential, or for those looking for a project to revamp and add value.
Move in and improve over time or go all out, right from the get-go.
• Offering three sizeable double bedrooms with built in robes
• Original kitchen with good storage and adjacent laundry
• Generous dining and adjoining sunny living open out to the verandah
• Year-round comfort is provided with a heatpump and an HRV system
• The original bathroom includes a separate bath and shower
• Large double garage with auto door and ample off street parking
• Established garden and lawns on 638sqm (approx) section, TC1 Land
• RV: $580,000
• EQC cash settlement for cosmetic damage will transfer to purchaser on settlement
Local shops and amenities are a stroll away, while Avonhead Mall and Bush Inn are within easy reach.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 16 Westmont Street, Ilam, Christchurch 8041
Price Negotiable Over $559,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Living Rooms 1 Living Room
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Lockup & 2 Offstreet.
Floor Area 120 m2
Land Area 638 m2
Listing ID TRC20368