Negotiable Over $499,000
Here’s a fantastic opportunity to purchase in an up-and-coming suburb in a central location, close to the city.
This affordable 1990s home will appeal to a wide range of people, including first home buyers, investors and growing families. It offers a flexible layout with generously proportioned dining and living areas and three double bedrooms and a study or fourth bedroom.
• Open plan functional kitchen with ample storage and gas hob. Spacious sun filled dining and adjoining living leads out to a patio and garden
• Brand new carpet throughout and neutral décor
• Three double bedrooms including the main with ensuite and walk-in robe and doors out to a private area
• There is a fourth single bedroom or study
• Family bathroom with bath and shower and a separate toilet adjacent
• Double garage with internal access and plenty of off-street parking
• Freehold 487sqm (approx) section on TC2 land
Although ready for immediate enjoyment there is the potential to enhance further in the future.
Addington Raceway, Horncastle Arena, and the Court Theatre are all close by. Walk to Lincoln Road restaurants, cafes and pubs. Tower Junction, Hagley Park and the CBD are only a short drive away.
Don’t let this one go. Our out of town vendor wants it sold.
To request property information copy and paste:
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Covid-19 Open Home Register. Due to industry guidelines we are required to collect contact tracing information for anyone attending our open home. Please fill in our "Covid-19 Pre-registration Form" for this property. This will avoid you needing to fill this in during the open home and reduce the risk of transmission. Please click the link below to fill in the form:
Covid-19 Pre-Registration Form
Address 16 Wrights Road, Addington, Christchurch 8024
Price Negotiable Over $499,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 4 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Ensuite, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & 2 Offstreet.
Floor Area 160 m2
Land Area 487 m2
Listing ID TRC20893