Negotiable Over $555,000
Enquiries Over: $555,000
A short stroll to the beach
If you are looking for the ideal family home by the beach then this three bedroom home must be viewed.
A wonderful start for a young family or perhaps your first home as this beautifully presented house is an absolute must to see.
• Three bedrooms, all with wardrobes
• Separate living room with adjoining conservatory, perfect as a second living area
• Modern well appointed kitchen with a brand new oven
• Roomy dining area
• The family bathroom was renovated approx 4 years ago offering a bath, separate shower and vanity
• Newish separate toilet and laundry. New double glazed laundry door
• The carpet is approx two years old
• The spacious master bedroom has a walk-in-robe & access to the family bathroom
• Great storage throughout
• Roomy double garage with its own power meter plus off st parking for 4 cars or space for a caravan
• Insured by IAG
• RV $630,000
A truly fabulous location especially for the outdoor enthusiasts and sea lovers. Walk to the Southshore Reserve with its myriad of birdlife. Close to transport and Schools. In-Zone for Shirley Boys and Avonside Girls High School. A short drive or bus to New Brighton shops, the library with sea views plus the hot pools and all the other amenities in Brighton.
Will you be the lucky ones?
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 169C Rocking Horse Road, Southshore, Christchurch 8062
Price Negotiable Over $555,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & 3 Offstreet.
Floor Area 110 m2
Land Area 589 m2
Listing ID TRC22635