Negotiable Over $539,000
Situated on a corner section of 912sqm (approx), presenting an exciting opportunity to own an affordable three year old home, along with many options for the future.
There maybe a possibility of building another dwelling on the site, subdividing or removing the dividing fence and creating a wonderful garden with expansive lawns and play area for children.
• Built in 2017 to the new specifications offering easy care living with the reassurance of modern construction
• A well-appointed streamlined kitchen with a walk in pantry
• The open plan living and dining spaces flow seamlessly out to North facing wrap around decking
• Separate living or media room
• Designed for effortless outdoor entertaining in a peaceful setting
• The main bedroom has a walk in robe, an ensuite and opens out to the deck
• Two other bedrooms are genuine doubles with built in wardrobes
• Family bathroom with tiled shower and bath
• Separate toilet adjacent
• Double internal garage with laundry nook and attic storage with pull down ladder
• Extra secure parking for caravan or boat
• Some extras include internal sprinkler system and water tank, keyless entry pad, LED lighting and the double glazed windows are thermal broken argon gas filled
• Excellent schools very close and local shops in the vicinity
Whether you plan to have extended family living with you in the future, maybe build another dwelling or simply want a contemporary home and establish a fabulous garden for your family then don’t hesitate.
** Enter the property from Castletown Place.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Covid-19 Open Home Register. Due to industry guidelines for operating under Alert Level 2 we are required to collect contact tracing information for anyone attending any of our open homes. To speed up this process please fill in our "Covid-19 Pre-registration Form" for this property. This will avoid you needing to fill this in during the open home and reduce the risk of transmission. Please click the link below to fill in the form:Covid-19 Pre-Registration Form
Address 172 Bower Avenue, New Brighton, Christchurch 8083
Price Negotiable Over $539,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Ensuite, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Internal Access & 3 Offstreet.
Floor Area 152 m2
Land Area 912 m2
Listing ID TRC20499