Negotiable Over $439,000
The tenants have moved out so the owner wants this sold . . . now!
• Massive 4 car garage with auto door opener. This could also be divided up to create a games room, hobby room or office area.
• The spacious open plan kitchen, dining area is sun soaked and great for entertaining. From here French doors lead you out to the fully fenced and private back garden where your pets and children to run around and burn off their excess energy.
• For the cook in the family the kitchen features a free-standing stove, rangehood, spacious pantry, and polished timber flooring. There’s also the benefit of gas hot water
• All 3 bedrooms feature good sized wardrobes.
• You will be kept warm and cosy during the cooler months by a very efficient heat pump, HRV system and the home is double glazed throughout.
• This fantastic 3-bedroom home is impeccably presented and ideal for first home buyers and investors alike.
• Just a 5 minute (approx) drive to the Avonhead shopping centre
• Very handy to Merrin Primary School (340mtrs away) and Burnside High (1.5kms away)
This is a lovely property and should definitely be on your shopping list.
Please Note: All offers will be presented on Friday 4th October at 7pm.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 18 Greendale Avenue, Avonhead, Christchurch 8042
Price Negotiable Over $439,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 4 Car Garaging & Lockup.
Floor Area 100 m2
Land Area 809 m2
Listing ID TRC19395