Deadline Sale: All offers presented by Thursday, 12 August 2021 at 3pm.
Unlock the front door and enter your gorgeous forever after home which has been beautifully crafted by Touchstone Homes.
Having great street appeal is just the beginning and as you wander through this property, you will want to make it yours.
The living spaces are thoughtfully configured for family times or grand scale entertaining inside or connecting with the environment outdoors.
The glamorous kitchen features a breakfast bar, plumbed double fridge space and walk in pantry. This is the hub of the home where guests will mingle as dinner is prepared. Extra thought has gone into building this home and just some of its features include:
• A magnificent selection of heating options promising warmth and comfort and includes a heat pump and the convenience of a heat transfer system.
• Entertaining is a breeze with the Heos zoned home theatre system and security is covered with the Bosch burglar alarm.
• Separate lounge for a quiet retreat for mum and dad
• The four bedrooms (main with ensuite of course) ensure peaceful sleep and the family bathroom eases the morning rush.
• Double internal access garage
• Fabulous, well fenced 655m2 (approx)section which is great for kids and pets to play safely
This is a stunning home and should appeal to a broad range of buyers. I recommend you circle this one and put it on your “must see” list.
To request property information copy and paste:
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Covid-19 Open Home Register. Due to industry guidelines for operating under Alert Level 2 we are required to collect contact tracing information for anyone attending any of our open homes. To speed up this process please fill in our "Covid-19 Pre-registration Form" for this property. This will avoid you needing to fill this in during the open home and reduce the risk of transmission. Please click the link below to fill in the form:Covid-19 Pre-Registration Form
Address 18 Kendon Drive, Rolleston 7614
Price Deadline Sale, 12 Aug 2021 3:00pm
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 4 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Ensuite, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Internal Access.
Listing ID TRC21324