Negotiable Over $699,000
**Please note: Offers Close 2pm 8th March. Will NOT be sold prior**
The current owners have spent lots of time and money turning the lovely property into a home that you would love to claim as your own. After all, who wouldn’t want a brand-new kitchen and a 4-car garage?
On offer here is a generous 120sqm house sited on a large 880sqm (approx) section with a massive four car garage. With plenty of space for the kids to play, close to Oaklands Primary School and local park with a playground area along the road makes this an ideal family home.
Feature of this property include:
• Three bedrooms
• Spacious lounge with bi-fold doors leading out to a very sunny deck area
• Beautiful new kitchen with under bench oven, gas cook top, dishwasher, and breakfast bar
• Polished floor in the kitchen
• 2 bathrooms and 2 toilets
• Aluminium joinery
• 2 heat pumps and brand new gas fire to keep you warm and cosy during the cooler months
• Four car garaging with extra height doors
This type of property in the very popular area of Halswell is always extremely sought after. To avoid disappointment, I suggest that you put this one on the top of your “must see” list.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 18 Nottingham Avenue, Halswell, Christchurch 8025
Price Negotiable Over $699,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 2 Combined Bath/Toilets
Parking 4 Car Garaging.
Floor Area 120 m2
Land Area 880 m2
Listing ID TRC21790