Negotiable Over $399,000
**All viewings have been cancelled due to COVID Level 4 restrictions. Please do not go on the property. Contact the agent for further information**
Have you been looking for an affordable home and keep missing out? Then this may well be the one.
Nestled at the rear, down a driveway in a peaceful position, the low maintenance, brick home, is ideal for people of all ages and stages. While the property has just been freshly painted throughout in a neutral pallet and brand-new floor coverings laid, it still offers the potential to further enhance immediately, or as time and money allows.
• Built in 1996 on an easy care 402sqm (approx) freehold section
• Well situated for the sun
• Three double bedrooms with built-in robes
• Family bathroom with a shower over bath and a separate toilet is adjacent
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living spaces, open out to a deck and private garden
• A heat pump ensures year round comfort
• Double garage and off street parking
• The securely fenced garden is easy care with enough lawn for children and pets to play.
• RV: $315,000 Land: TC3 Rates:2,258.01
Just a short drive to the Tannery and the CBD and all the amenities they provide. Close to public transport.
To request property information copy and paste:
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 18C Bordesley Street, Phillipstown, Christchurch 8011
Price Negotiable Over $399,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Lockup.
Floor Area 80 m2
Land Area 402 m2
Listing ID TRC21276