Negotiable Over $539,000
Enquiries over $539,000.
A wonderful start for a young family or perhaps your first home as this certainly beats paying rent. Perfectly situated in this popular crescent, close to all amenities. This lovely renovated home is just ready for a new family to enjoy. Vacant possession. Must be sold.
• Summerhill stone
• Three bedrooms all with wardrobes
• North facing living area
• Smart updated kitchen with a wall oven, rangehood and dishwasher
• The family bathroom has a new bath, new separate shower and new vanity
• Separate toilet and separate laundry
• New benchtop, sink and taps
• New flooring, brand new carpet and drapes
• New switchboard, upgraded wiring
• Brand new heatpump
• Delightful conservatory, re-roofed and new floor tiles
• Fully fenced established garden
• Single garage with adjoining carport
Easy access to the central city, short drive to Ferrymead shops and the Tannery shopping complex with its cinema and eateries. Walking distance to Woolston shops.
• Land: TC2
• Insured with AA
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 19 Cob Crescent, Woolston, Christchurch 8062
Price Negotiable Over $539,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 1 Car Garaging.
Floor Area 100 m2
Land Area 556 m2
Listing ID TRC22093