Negotiable Over $569,000
Set down a private right of way is this beautiful oasis which has been lovingly maintained by the owners for many years. However, it's now time for them to downsize which means this is a fantastic opportunity for a new owner to move in and enjoy.
Set on a fabulous 962m2 (approx) section with very established flower and veggie gardens and also a selection of established fruit trees, this property is ideal for those buyers with a green thumb.
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living area with doors leading out to a semi covered patio area
• Large separate lounge
• The kitchen features dishwasher, rangehood, gas cooking and corner pantry
• 3 Double bedrooms each with built in wardrobes
• Family bathroom with shower, bath, vanity, toilet and connecting doors through to the master bedroom. There is also the convenience of a second toilet.
• Heat pump and nightstore heater to keep you warm and cosy during the upcoming cooler months
• Double internal access garage
This is a lovely home and ideally suited for a family who love to be outside and enjoy the serenity of a very sheltered garden.
To ensure your absolute best chance to own this fantastic property make sure that it’s on the top of your “must view”
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 2 Bracken Common, Rolleston 7614
Price Negotiable Over $569,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Combined Bath/Toilet, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Internal Access.
Land Area 962 m2
Listing ID TRC21076