Negotiable Over $649,000
Young families, executive couples or retirees will all be impressed with this immaculately presented 3 bedroom home in a popular location.
• Set on an easy care 340m2 section (approx)
• Built 2013
• Modern functional kitchen with gas hob
• Open plan living
• Main bedroom has ensuite and walk-in robe
• Under floor heating in both bathrooms
• Heat pump in living area
• Excellent storage space
• Sunny private outdoor courtyard
• Double garage with easy access from street
• Other extras include HRV, filtered water, alarm and security cameras
• Securely fenced for children or pets
No Open Homes. Call Agent Jim 027 439 6810 for viewing times.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Covid-19 Open Home Register. Due to industry guidelines for operating under Alert Level 2 we are required to collect contact tracing information for anyone attending any of our open homes. To speed up this process please fill in our "Covid-19 Pre-registration Form" for this property. This will avoid you needing to fill this in during the open home and reduce the risk of transmission. Please click the link below to fill in the form:Covid-19 Pre-Registration Form
Address 2 Caulfield Avenue, Halswell, Christchurch 8025
Price Negotiable Over $649,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Living Rooms 1 Living Room
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Ensuite
Parking 2 Car Garaging & Internal Access.
Floor Area 136 m2
Land Area 340 m2
Listing ID TRC21146