Negotiable Over $489,000
Properties in this area are in huge demand. This fantastic home is no exception. The current owner has spent a lot of money making this home one that should be on the top of your list.
• Large open plan kitchen, dining and living area
• Trends kitchen with under bench oven, large gas cook top, new dishwasher, rangehood, island breakfast bar
• Updated, modern bathroom with separate shower, stylish bath and vanity
• Separate toilet
• Log fire with wetback, night store heater and heat pump to keep you warm and cosy during the cooler months
• Partial double glazing
• 3 bedrooms including a massive master bedroom
• New drapes and carpet and a fresh paint job
• Doors leading out to an expansive sunny deck (great for the upcoming BBQ season)
• Extended single garage
This home will definitely appeal to first home buyers and astute investors looking to add to their portfolio so don’t delay, make sure you come along to the open home or you could just miss out on a golden opportunity.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Address 2 Dalkeith Street, Hoon Hay, Christchurch 8025
Price Negotiable Over $489,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 3 Bedrooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 1 Car Garaging & Lockup.
Listing ID TRC20536