Negotiable Over $749,000
Another SOLD with multiple offers and very happy new owners…
It perfect now that is now spruced up and ready for the next new owners to purchase and just move into and simply relax.
This home also has the benefits of having awesome views out across the city and towards the sea.
• A complete make-over internally and externally
• Four double bedrooms
• Large open plan living, kitchen and dining
• Separate second large living room
• New family bathroom, plus a separate toilet
• Two wood - burners installed
• Hot water supplied via LPG
• Master bedroom with ensuite and additional living space
• Spacious internal space at 260m2 (Approx)
• Garage and additional large workspace plus laundry
The internal living areas being ideal for families who want that additional space.
Please be aware that this information has been sourced from third parties including Property-Guru, RPNZ, regional councils, and other sources and we have not been able to independently verify the accuracy of the same. Land and Floor area measurements are approximate and boundary lines as indicative only.
Covid-19 Open Home Register. Due to industry guidelines for operating under Alert Level 2 we are required to collect contact tracing information for anyone attending any of our open homes. To speed up this process please fill in our "Covid-19 Pre-registration Form" for this property. This will avoid you needing to fill this in during the open home and reduce the risk of transmission. Please click the link below to fill in the form:Covid-19 Pre-Registration Form
Address 21 Dalrymple Street, Pine Hill, Dunedin 9010
Price Negotiable Over $749,000
Type Residential - House
Bedrooms 4 Bedrooms
Living Rooms 2 Living Rooms
Bathrooms 1 Bathroom, 1 Ensuite, 1 Separate Toilet
Parking 1 Car Garaging & 1 Offstreet.
Floor Area 260 m2
Land Area 632 m2
Listing ID TRC21351